Phase II Study of Gemcitabine, Cisplatin, and Sunitinib (GC-S) as Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy in Patients With Muscle-Invasive Bladder Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cisplatin; Gemcitabine; Sunitinib
- Indications Bladder cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Nov 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Feb 2012 Actual patient number is 18 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Feb 2012 Planned Eed date changed from 1 Feb 2012 to1 Feb 2013as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.