Randomised, Double-Blind, Cross-Over Study to Determine the 24-Hour FEV1-Time Profile of Orally Inhaled BI 1744 CL, Delivered With the Respimat Inhaler, After 3 Weeks of Once Daily or Twice Daily Administration in Patients With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Olodaterol (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 23 May 2012 Results presented at the 108th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 18 Apr 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 44 to 48 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 07 Aug 2009 Actual number of patients (47) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History