A Phase II Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of the Farnesyl-transferase Inhibitor ZARNESTRA® in Patients With Relapsed, Refractory or Progressive Mantle Cell Lymphoma Not Appropriate for Autologous Bone Marrow Transplantation.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Tipifarnib (Primary)
- Indications Mantle-cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 04 Jul 2012 Planned number (27) of patients added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 03 Mar 2011 Planned end date (Mar 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Feb 2009 New trial record