A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Design Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Daily Tadalafil for 12 Weeks in Men With Signs and Symptoms of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia on Concomitant Alpha1-Adrenergic Blocker Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Tadalafil (Primary)
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia; Lower urinary tract symptoms
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 29 Dec 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Dec 2009 Actual patient number (320) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Dec 2009 Actual end date (Dec 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.