A Phase II, Open-Label, Ascending High-Dose, Add-on Study of E2007 in Patients With Refractory Partial Seizures Uncontrolled With Other Anti-Epileptic Drugs (AEDs).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Perampanel (Primary)
- Indications Generalised seizures; Partial epilepsies
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Eisai Co Ltd
- 30 Nov 2016 According to an Eisai media release, the company will present results of this study at the 70th American Epilepsy Society (AES) Annual Meeting.
- 19 Feb 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Sep 2009 Actual initiation date changed from Feb 2009 to Mar 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.