Fludarabine, Bendamustine and Rituximab (FBR) Non-myeloablative Allogeneic Conditioning for Patients with Lymphoid Malignancies.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bendamustine (Primary) ; Fludarabine; Rituximab
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Graft-versus-host disease; Mantle-cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 08 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Feb 2020.
- 08 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Feb 2020.
- 08 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 Oct 2017.