An Open-Label, Two-Part, Single Sequence Study to Examine the Effects of Esomeprazole on the Pharmacokinetics of Orally Administered Lapatinib in Subjects With Metastatic ErbB2
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lapatinib (Primary) ; Esomeprazole
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Bleeding ulcer; Gastro-oesophageal reflux; Helicobacter pylori infections; NSAID-induced ulcer; Peptic ulcer; Zollinger-Ellison syndrome
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 01 Jul 2010 Actual end date (Feb 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jul 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Oct 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.