A Phase I Study of Capecitabine, Oxaliplatin, Bevacizumab, and RAD001 (XELOX-A-Ev) for Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Capecitabine; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms COBRA
- 01 Dec 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Sep 2011 Primary endpoint added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Sep 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.