A Randomized, Controlled Study to Evaluate the Photoallergic Potential of PEP005 (Ingenol Mebutate) Gel, 0.01% in Healthy Volunteers Using an Open Application Photoallergic Test Design.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Ingenol mebutate (Primary)
- Indications Actinic keratosis; Skin cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Peplin
- 29 Apr 2009 Actual end date (Apr 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Apr 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Mar 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.