The REGISTER Study: A multicentre phase II study of risk evaluation in gastrointestinal stromal tumours (GIST) with selective therapy escalation for response including treatment with imatinib (400 - 800mg/day) followed by nilotinib (800mg/day).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Imatinib (Primary) ; Nilotinib (Primary)
- Indications Gastrointestinal stromal tumours
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REGISTER
- 22 Mar 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 11 May 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry.
- 27 Feb 2009 New trial record