A Phase 1 Study of Heat/Phenol-Killed, E. Coli-Encapsulated, Recombinant Modified Peanut Proteins Ara h 1, Ara h 2, and Ara h 3 (EMP 123) in Healthy Volunteers Followed by Subjects Allergic to Peanuts (CoFAR 1).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Peanut allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Peanut hypersensitivity
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Allertein Therapeutics
- 26 Oct 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Aug 2011 Planned end date (Sep 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Aug 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.