A Phase I/II Study of Nab-paclitaxel, Cisplatin and Cetuximab With Concurrent Radiation Therapy for Local-regionally Advanced Head-and-neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Cetuximab; Cisplatin
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 02 Nov 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 11 Dec 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Dec 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.