A Phase II, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Immunogenicity of ZOSTAVAX (Zoster Vaccine Live) in Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)-1-Infected Adults on Potent Combination ART With Conserved Immune Function.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Varicella zoster virus vaccine live (Primary)
- Indications Herpes zoster
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 26 Mar 2018 Results assessing safety and immunogenicity of Zoster Vaccine in HIV-infected adults published in the Clinical Infectious Diseases.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 30 Mar 2012 Actual end date changed from Dec 2011 to Jan 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History