Development and introduction of a pediatric liquid formulation of 6-mercaptopurine for treatment of leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Mercaptopurine (Primary)
- Indications Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms 6MP formulation
- 07 May 2014 Primary endpoint 'Patient-assessment-of-acceptability' has been met.
- 07 May 2014 Primary endpoint 'Drug-bioavailability' has been met.
- 07 May 2014 Results published in the International Journal of Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics.