An open-label, randomized, controlled trial to assess the efficacy and safety of teprenone in chronic hepatitis C patients concurrent with chronic gastritis treated with peginterferon alpha-2b plus ribavirin.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Teprenone (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2b; Ribavirin
- Indications Gastritis; Hepatitis C
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 25 Apr 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan
- 26 Apr 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2012 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan
- 02 Mar 2009 New trial record.