A Randomized, Double-Blind, Double Dummy, Comparative, Multicenter Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Topical Retapamulin Ointment, 1%, Versus Oral Linezolid in the Treatment of Secondarily-Infected Traumatic Lesions and Impetigo Due to Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Retapamulin (Primary) ; Linezolid
- Indications Impetigo; Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections; Post-traumatic infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Stiefel Laboratories
- 01 Jul 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Jul 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Jul 2009 Actual initiation date (1 Apr 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.