A Double Blind, Randomized Placebo Controlled Trial of the Perioperative Use of Solifenacin in the Management of Postoperative Overactive Bladder Symptoms in Patients With Mixed Incontinence Undergoing Suburethral Sling Procedures.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Solifenacin (Primary)
- Indications Mixed incontinence
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 08 Feb 2012 Actual patient number is 11 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Feb 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 May 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.