A Phase 2 Study of MLN8237, a Novel Aurora A Kinase Inhibitor, in the Treatment of Patients With Platinum-Refractory or Platinum-Resistant Epithelial Ovarian, Fallopian Tube, or Primary Peritoneal Carcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Alisertib (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda Oncology
- 11 Sep 2017 Results (n=671) of population PK analysis using patient data from 6 Phase 1, 1 Phase 1/2 and 3 Phase 2 clinical trials published in the British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Mar 2012 This trial has been recruiting in France as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.