A Phase III, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind Clinical Trial and Subsequent Open-Label, Extension Clinical Trial to Study the Efficacy and Safety of Addition of Sitagliptin in Japansese Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Who Have Inadequate Glycemic Control on Diet/Exercise Therapy and Insulin Monotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin; Sitagliptin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 28 Jun 2011 Results presented at the 71st Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
- 13 Jun 2011 Actual end date (Jun 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jun 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History