Thiotepa-Clofarabine-Busulfan with Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplant for High Risk Malignancies
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Busulfan (Primary) ; Clofarabine (Primary) ; Thiotepa (Primary)
- Indications Acute biphenotypic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Graft-versus-host disease; Haematological malignancies; Hodgkin's disease; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 08 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Mar 2020.
- 22 Nov 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 05 Aug 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.