A Phase II Trial of Short-Term Everolimus (RAD001) to Predict Response in Women With Operable Breast Cancer.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 Aug 2011 Planned end date changed from Jan 2012 to Jun 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jun 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.