A Randomized, Phase II, Multicenter, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study Evaluating the Safety and Activity of MetMAb, a Monovalent Antagonist Antibody to the Receptor Met, Administered to Patients With Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, in Combination With Tarceva (Erlotinib).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Onartuzumab (Primary) ; Erlotinib
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Genentech
- 18 Aug 2011 New source identified and integrated (M.D. Anderson Cancer Center).
- 07 Jul 2011 Final efficacy results presented at the 14th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
- 07 Jun 2011 Tolerability and tumour growth rate analyses presented at the 47th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History