Phase I Dose Escalation Study of ON 01910.Na With Increasing Duration of an Initial 3-Day Continuous Infusion in Patients With Refractory Leukemia or MDS.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rigosertib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Onconova Therapeutics
- 15 Nov 2017 According to an Onconova Therapeutics media release, results from this trial have been published in Leukemia Research.
- 15 Nov 2017 Results presented in an Onconova Therapeutics media release.
- 11 Dec 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History