A Phase 1/2, Single-Arm Study To Assess The Efficacy and Safety Of 48-Hour Continuous Intravenous Dosing Of ON 01910.Na Administered Once a Week for 3 Weeks of a 4-Week Cycle in Patients With Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS) or Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rigosertib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Onconova Therapeutics
- 05 May 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Apr 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2013 to 1 Aug 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Jan 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2012 to 1 Mar 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.