Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Multi-Center, Dose-Range-Finding Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of BDP HFA Nasal Aerosol in Adult and Adolescent Patients (12 Years and Older) With Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis (SAR)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Beclometasone (Primary)
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 26 Feb 2013 Results presented with focus on symptom relief of 320 microg/day beclometasone (optimal dose) and placebo at the 69th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.
- 22 May 2012 Actual patient number chnaged from 685 to 487as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 May 2012 Official Title amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History