Late Phase II Study of Weekly Paclitaxel (BMS-181339) in Patients With Advanced or Recurrent Head and Neck Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 07 Oct 2009 Actual initiation date changed from Aug 2006 to Oct 2005 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Oct 2009 Actual end date changed from Nov 2008 to Oct 2006 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Sep 2009 Actual patient number changed from 36 to 10 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.