RESTORE (Raptiva (Efalizumab) Evaluation of Safety and Treatment Optimization Registry) Observational, Open-Label, Multi-Centre, Phase IV Study of Subcutaneously Administered Raptiva (Efalizumab) in the Treatment of Adult Patients With Moderate to Severe Chronic Plaque Psoriasis Who Are Candidates for Treatment With Raptiva.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Efalizumab (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms RESTORE
- Sponsors EMD Serono; Merck KGaA
- 22 Dec 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2009 to 1 Nov 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 May 2009 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Mar 2009 New trial record