An open label multi facilities cooperation randomized control trial to verify urinary angiotensinogen excretion reducing effect of olmesartan therapy in diabetic nephropathy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Nifedipine (Primary) ; Olmesartan medoxomil (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic nephropathies; Hypertension
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ORION-Angel
- 08 Jun 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Mar 2009 New trial record.