A Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Active-Controlled Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Rilonacept Administered Subcutaneously for the Treatment of an Acute Gout Flare.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rilonacept (Primary) ; Indometacin
- Indications Gout
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SURGE
- Sponsors Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- 09 Jun 2010 Primary endpoint 'Patient assessment of pain' has not been met, according to a Regeneron Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 26 Mar 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Feb 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by Regeneron Pharmaceuticals.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History