A Long Term, Open-Label, Safety Study of Eszopiclone in Children (6 to 11 Years) and Adolescents (12 to 17 Years) With Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Associated Insomnia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Eszopiclone (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder; Insomnia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Sunovion Pharmaceuticals
- 09 Nov 2011 Actual end date Oct 2011 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Nov 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Feb 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2012 to 1 Dec 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.