A Randomized, Controlled, Partially Blinded Phase IIb Dose-Finding Trial of TMC125 in HIV-1 Infected Subjects With Documented Genotypic Evidence of Resistance to Currently Available NNRTIs and With at Least Three Primary PI Mutations
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Etravirine (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections; HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen R&D Ireland
- 21 Jul 2009 Actual patient number changed from 199 to 211 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Mar 2009 New trial record.
- 28 Jan 2009 Results were published in AIDS.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History