A Randomised, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group Placebo-Controlled Phase III Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Desmoteplase in Subjects With Acute Ischemic Stroke
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Desmoteplase (Primary)
- Indications Embolism and thrombosis; Stroke
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DIAS-4
- Sponsors Lundbeck A/S
- 01 Nov 2016 Primary endpoint (Modified Rankin Scale Score (mRS) (Percentage of Participants With mRS Scores 0-2) has not been met, according to results published in the Stroke.
- 01 Nov 2016 Results of the study including post hoc pooled analysis of the concomitant DIAS-3, DIAS-4, and DIAS-J trials published in the Stroke.
- 08 Oct 2014 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History