A Phase IIa, Open-Label, Randomized Trial in Treatment-naive HIV-1-Infected Subjects to Determine the Antiviral Activity of 14 Days of Monotherapy With 2 Different b.i.d. Dose Regimens of TMC310911 Coadministered With Ritonavir.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs TMC 310911 (Primary) ; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen R&D Ireland
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 10 Oct 2013 Results published in JAIDS.
- 30 Apr 2013 TMC310911 had a favorable safety and tolerability profile and demonstrated clinical proof-of-concept, according to a, Ascletis media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History