A Phase I, Open Label, Randomized, Four-Period Crossover Study to Evaluate the Effects of Maalox Advanced Maximum Strength and One A Day Maximum on Pharmacokinetics of GSK1349572 in Healthy Adult Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Aluminium hydroxide/magnesium hydroxide; Dolutegravir; Vitamins
- Indications Gastrointestinal disorders; HIV infections; HIV-1 infections; Hyperchlorhydria
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms DDI
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 12 Sep 2009 Results have been reported at the 49th Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
- 19 Mar 2009 Actual patient number (16) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Mar 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.