A Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, 16-Week Study to Evaluate the Effect of Fluticasone Propionate/Salmeterol DISKUS 250/50mcg BID and Placebo on Arterial Stiffness in Subjects With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Salmeterol/fluticasone propionate (Primary) ; Tiotropium bromide (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 20 Jun 2011 Primary endpoint 'Pulse wave velocity at week 12' has not been met, as published in Respiratory Medicine.
- 20 Jun 2011 Results published in Respiratory Medicine.
- 18 May 2011 Results presented at the 107th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.