A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Study of IK-1001 to Evaluate Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Proof-of-Concept Efficacy for Reduction of Ischemia-Reperfusion Mediated Cardiac Injury in Subjects Undergoing Coronary Artery Bypass Graft(CABG) Surgery
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Sodium sulfide (Primary)
- Indications Myocardial reperfusion injury
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics; Proof of concept
- Sponsors Ikaria Holdings
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 Jul 2012 Primary endpoint identified as Area-under-the-drug-concentration-time-curve as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 01 Oct 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.