A Randomized, Double-blind, Multi-center Phase III Study of Brivanib versus Sorafenib as First-line Treatment in Patients with Advanced Hepatocellular Carcinoma (The BRISK FL Study)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Brivanib alaninate (Primary) ; Sorafenib
- Indications Liver cancer
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BRISK-FL
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 26 Aug 2013 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 25 Mar 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by Last checked against Clinical Trials Registry - India.
- 02 Nov 2012 Results will be presented at the 63rd Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History