An Open-Label Functionality, Safety, and Efficacy Study of the NanoTab Delivery System/ARX-F01 15 Mcg in Patients Undergoing Elective Unilateral Knee Replacement.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Sufentanil (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AcelRx Pharmaceuticals
- 18 May 2011 Combined results from this and two other trials (NCT00612534 and NCT00718081) presented at the 30th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Pain Society, according to a AcelRx Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 20 Apr 2010 Actual number of patients and trial centres updated, as reported by an AcelRx Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 20 Apr 2010 Study results will be presented at the 35th Annual Regional Anesthesia Meeting of the American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain, to be held in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on 22-25 April 2010, as reported by an AcelRx Pharmaceuticals media release.