A Study Evaluating Escalating Doses of 131I-BC8 (Anti-CD45) Antibody Followed by Autologous Stem Cell Transplantation for Relapsed or Refractory Lymphoid Malignancies
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs I-131-Apamistamab (Primary)
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Hodgkin's disease; Mantle-cell lymphoma; T cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 19 May 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 13 Oct 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Sep 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Apr 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2015 to 1 Mar 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.