Randomized Phase II 2 x 2 Factorial Trial of the Addition of Carboplatin +/- Bevacizumab to Neoadjuvant Weekly Paclitaxel Followed by Dose- Dense AC in Hormone Receptor-Poor/HER2-Negative Resectable Breast Cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Doxorubicin (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer; Male breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 29 Mar 2018 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting.
- 29 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2013 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 12 Dec 2015 Results (n=443) presented at the 38th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium