The Metabolic and Anti-Inflammatory Effects of Combined Ezetimibe and Simvastin Therapy, as Compared to Simvastatin Alone, in Patients With Chronic Proteinuric Nephropathy.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ezetimibe/simvastatin (Primary) ; Simvastatin
- Indications Dyslipidaemias; Hypercholesterolaemia; Lipid metabolism disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VICTORY
- 01 Sep 2017 Results published in the Nutrition, Metabolism and Cardiovascular Diseases
- 29 Apr 2009 Actual initiation date changed from Jan 2009 to Nov 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Apr 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.