Panitumumab and Pegylated Liposomal Doxorubicin for Platinum-Resistant Epithelial Ovarian Cancer With KRAS Wild-Type.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Doxorubicin liposomal (Primary) ; Panitumumab (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PaLiDo
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 24 Oct 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Jul 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Oct 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.