A Phase 3, Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo and Tamsulosin Controlled, Parallel Design, Multinational Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Tadalafil Once a Day Dosing for 12 Weeks in Asian Men With Signs and Symptoms of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Tadalafil (Primary) ; Tamsulosin
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Feb 2013 Primary endpoint 'International-Prostate-Symptom-Score' has been met.
- 09 Jul 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History