A Phase I Study of Decitabine in Combination With Escalating Doses of Rapamycin in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Decitabine (Primary) ; Sirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Sep 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Sep 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2011 to 1 Jan 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Nov 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.