A 12-Week, Multinational, Randomised, Double Blind, Double Dummy, 4-Arm Parallel-Group Study Comparing the Efficacy and Safety of CHF 1535 (Fixed Combination of Beclomethasone Dipropionate + Formoterol Fumarate) 100 + 6 microg/Actuation Inhalation Powder, Administered Via the NEXT Inhaler, Versus CHF 1535 (Fixed Combination of Beclomethasone Dipropionate + Formoterol Fumarate) 100 + 6 microg/Actuation, Via HFA Pressurised Inhalation Solution, in Moderate to Severe Symptomatic Asthmatic Patients Aged greater than or equal to 12 Years Under Treatment With Inhaled Corticosteroids.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Beclometasone/formoterol (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Chiesi Farmaceutici
- 24 Mar 2012 Additional trial location added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 24 Mar 2012 This trial in 'recruiting' in Hungary.
- 22 Dec 2010 Actual end date (Jan 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.