Phase 1 Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of PENNVAX-B (Gag, Pol, Env) Vaccine, With or Without IL-12 DNA Plasmid, Delivered Via Electroporation in Healthy, HIV-1-Uninfected Adult Participants.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs HIV clade B DNA vaccine Inovio (Primary) ; Tavokinogene telsaplasmid
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 Jul 2013 Results of this trial and one other phase I trial (HVTN070) published in the Journal of Infectious Diseases according to an Inovio media release.
- 14 Sep 2011 Results have been presented at the AIDS Vaccine Conference, and detailed in an Inovio Pharmaceuticals media release.