A Multi-Center, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial Comparing Fesoterodine to Placebo in Women Diagnosed With Urge Urinary Incontinence by the 3 Incontinence Questions (3IQ). Followed by a Multi-Center Open Label Clinical Cohort Study of Long-Term Effects of Treatment With Fesoterodine.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Fesoterodine (Primary)
- Indications Urge incontinence
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BRIDGES
- 09 Dec 2015 Results of subgroup analysis published in the Journal of Urology
- 02 Aug 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Aug 2011 Actual end date May 2011 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History