A Phase II Open-Label, Multicenter, Non Randomized Study Evaluating the Efficacy and the Safety of Clofarabine in Combination With IV Busulfan and Thymoglobulin (CBT) as a Reduced Intensity Conditioning Regimen Prior to Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation in Adult Patients With High-Risk AML, MDS or ALL.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Clofarabine (Primary) ; Antithymocyte globulin; Busulfan; Ciclosporin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Graft-versus-host disease; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Cloric
- 01 Jun 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Dec 2010 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2011 to 1 Oct 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 May 2010 Actual initiation date (Oct 2011), lead trial investigators added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.