A Multi-center, Randomized, Open-label, Parallel Group Study Investigating the Renal Tolerability, Efficacy and Safety of a CNI-free Regimen (Everolimus and MPA) Versus a CNI-regimen With Everolimus in Heart Transplant Recipients
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Mycophenolic acid (Primary) ; Ciclosporin; Corticosteroids; Mycophenolate mofetil; Mycophenolate sodium; Tacrolimus
- Indications Heart transplant rejection
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms MANDELA
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Jun 2018 Results presented at the 2018 American Transplant Congress
- 14 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 02 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Apr 2017.