Intensive LOwering of BlOod low-density lipoprotein ChOlesterol with statin + ezetimibe therapy improves cardiac function after Percutaneous coronary intervention in patients with coronary stenting in Fukuoka-II (LOBOCOP-II)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Atorvastatin (Primary) ; Ezetimibe (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LOBOCOP-II
- 29 Mar 2012 Results presented at the 16th International Symposium on Atherosclerosis.
- 18 Mar 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.
- 13 Sep 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2011 to 1 Dec 2011 as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan record.